Thursday 14 May 2009

Monetise My Blog

Funnily enough there is actually an option on here to 'monetise your blog' so the first thing im going to do is give that a go. I've set up my AsSense account and the next step seems to be to attach this blog to it so that ad's can start appering on my page. This sounds like a fab option to me as AsSense say they target ad's to your age's audience so im assuming lots of work from home style adverts will start to appear very soon! I might even be able to pick up some tips myself, although im not going to click on my own ad's as there are some pretty harsh warnings about this sort of behaviour on the AsSense site. I half expect army dudes to drop through my window the moment I hover my mouse over one of my own ad's, eeck. I'll keep you all updated as to how it goes. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment