Monday 8 June 2009

Clicks At Last!

Hey All,

We'll I've just come back from being away with friends and guess what - when I logged into my Adsense account I found that I had had quite a few page impressions and 2 clicks! It might seem a little nuts to get excited over this but at least things are off the ground now and I don't feel like im flogging a dead horse :-)

So broken down so far here are my earnings using google adsense from my 2 blogs:

April - $0.01
May - $0.28
June (so far) - £0.11

So as you will agree not ground breaking stuff yet but we are off the ground and things are defo on the move :-)

5 comments:

  1. Well you have to start somewhere lol. It will get better! Visit my blogs if you can, there are links to other pages that you can check out and have fun with and they also bring traffic to your page. Good luck.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. don worry itl start of on a slow pace , things will get betta....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am a follower of Chicamom85 that is how I found you so remember to visit other bloggers and follow them if you like their sites so others can check out yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey All,

    Thanks for the comments :-) I will defo check out other blogs as apart from being really interesting you can pick up some great tips! Hopefully the news on my own efforts will get better hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey good on you. i too have just started to blog this month and i'm almost at £5. so keep going i look forward to hearding more from you!

    ReplyDelete