Saturday 9 January 2010

SocialGo

Hey everyone,

This post will mostly be a plee for input from others out there also working from home online.

I once went on a site called SocialGo and now regularly get emails from them about setting up my own network and was wondering if anyone else had come across or was using this site?

It seems to be a place where you set up your own community for your chosen topic, so i.e. you get message boards, places for people to post pics and exhance idea's etc. Now I think it looks brilliant but there are many levels and I was wondering if anyone had used the free one in particular? I wouldn't mind paying a fee eventually if it was worth it but I would want to start out on the free package at least until I knew a bit more about it.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ava

    I worked from home for 20 years before retiring, but not online, so I'm not really in a position to advise. In my case, it was having a marketable skill that didn't require me to turn up to a 'place of work' every day. And it gave me plenty of time to do what I wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dennie, sounds like you were one of the lucky one's :-) Thanks for your comment. xx

    ReplyDelete