Friday 17 July 2009

Body Improvements Forum

Following the success of posting in the Coffee Shop I decided to spread my wings and find other un-blogger related forums to post in. As each of my blogs concentrates on very different topics I would need to find relevant forums for each but decided in the first instance to concentrate on my http://mybestselfjourney.blogspot.com/ blog, which is basically about my body improvement attempts e.g. weight loss etc.

A quick search on google showed that the Body Improvements forum seemed to be one of the most popular and seemed to fit the bill nicely! Lots of posts about weight loss etc on there. It took a few mins to join and then I was away. You can post immediatly and it lets you add a signature which appears at the end of every post, I included my blog addy in mine. Body Improvements forum actually shows this signature straight away as well, which is good as i've seen some other forums that require you to post so many messages before it will show up. If anyone is interested in checking them out the link is http://www.forum-body-improvements.com/ see if you can spy any of my posts ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment