Thursday 16 July 2009

Dedication Seems To Work

Good news! My income from adsense has trippled since I last wrote :-) Granted this is still not a great deal in the scheme of things but im so happy to be seeing some progress, I wonder if everyone feels this excited in the beginning? It's kinda like gambling I bet lol.

Anyway all I have been doing so far is posting in the coffee shop on blogger and leaving my blog addy at the end of every post and actually I haven't even left that many posts yet (maybe 4 or 5) but it is defo having an effect which is brilliant. I have also been following other interesting blogs out there (of which there are many). This seems to help in a community effect kind of way as other bloggers can find you through links etc, in fact I have had one comment already saying this is how someone found my blog :-)

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for coming by.And say thanks for the reply in the coffee shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem :-)thanks for the comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on the coffee shop. Looks helpful!

    ReplyDelete