Saturday 25 July 2009

Confused Over Content Promote

Hmm well im reporting back on my efforts with Content Promote from my last post but I have to admit im a bit confused. Once signed up I submitted my blogs url's so they could use the content automatically but im not at all sure this is all you need to do.

There seems to be an option to submit data manually as well so I guess that would mean copying and pasting each blog post but that does seem like extra effort if I am also submitting automatically. The trick will be working out if the auto feed is actually working.

The site it's self doesn't give that much information and there is no forum, which I usually find is by far the best way to get your questions answered.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did the same after reading your last post and had the same reaction. I don't mind my posts being used but I don't really want to have to submit them manually each time. Strange...

    If you have any joy with this do let us know, and I'll let you know if I get anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvonne that would be great! I did go back on and have another look but I couldn't see anything obvious, I think the next step is to email the support team so I will get onto that & let you know how I do :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete