Tuesday 21 July 2009

Content Promote

Hey All,

Im sure lots of you here have been in the Coffee Shop looking for advice on promoting your blog so that it reaches more people. I set up a post asking this very question the other day and got a suggestion from a chap called Vin about submitting your blog content to Content Promote http://www.contentpromote.com/

This seemed like too good an oppertunity to miss so I have gone along and signed up. Im currently at the stage where I have confirmed my email add and im now waiting for approval. As soon as there is more news I will report back.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for this. I've just gone on there and done the same. I'll keep you posted.

    Great blog by the way...

    Yvonne
    www.rainbowsinbeverley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvonne :-) have you had any luck with it yet? I have to admit to being a touch confused about what to do next after the sign up period? I submitted my blogs url's but it's not clear if I need to do more to get the promotion moving. xx

    ReplyDelete