Wednesday 29 July 2009

Ideas Wanted

Hey All,

As anyone who is interested in this topic will know there are literally thousands of working from home ideas out there and while im going to do my best to work through and evaluate as many as I can, Im also throwing the floor open to anyone from blogger who might like to suggest things for me to try out?

The ideas can be pretty much anything, if there is something that has caught your eye but maybe you haven't had time to look into it yet, then give me a shout and I will test it out for you.

I would also just like to say thanks for everyones comments so far, feedback is great and keeps me on the right track!

xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm new to this pace too.Your writing makes interesting reading!
    www.aynzan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I meant to say was, I'm new to this ...place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol hi aynzan and thanks for stopping by my blog :-) Im fairly new to blogger too but it seems a great site to me. I hope you have fun on here too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi .. I am interested in home based jobs too. Let us keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just started my home based secretarial business from home and would love you to stop by, post comments,give me suggestions or ideas. check out my url - http://secytipsathm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete